Please welcome Michelle Hirsch, who was awarded Entrepreneurial Mother of the Year. She will share how she started her first business at just 19 years old and did other businesses with her entrepreneurial ways of earning income that you can develop, too. She will share about how to find free courses to help you through your library that are taught by college professors. And she has 5 great tips to keep moving forward in your new way of earning income, especially for moms.
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery
- E67 | Grow Your Income By Becoming A Greater Leader
- Homeless to Home Owner with Brenda Sanchez
- E66 | From The Brink Of Bankruptcy To A Bountiful Business
- E65 | Fear Not! Dump Those Hidden Fears Stopping You!