Owning a business or being an entrepreneur is not for everyone. There are great corporate jobs and careers available and we need people to be working these jobs. Suzanne was a stay-at-home mom and never thought she would end up in divorce. She was not taught about finances growing up. You’ll enjoy hearing about her journey of how she started over and went from no career to the great career she has today in the exciting world of finance.
- Starting Over from Welfare to now living in Well-Fare!
- E69 | Catch A Vision Going From Broke To Hope To Financial Success!
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery
- E67 | Grow Your Income By Becoming A Greater Leader
- Homeless to Home Owner with Brenda Sanchez