There will always be naysayers and those who may misunderstand what you are doing when you are starting over or moving up in a new business. What do you say when people criticize your new business, even if they have good intentions? What is the best response? Jeremee had this very experience with a loving relative. You’ll glean some great understanding when Nora and Jeremee share what happened.
- Starting Over from Welfare to now living in Well-Fare!
- E69 | Catch A Vision Going From Broke To Hope To Financial Success!
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery
- E67 | Grow Your Income By Becoming A Greater Leader
- Homeless to Home Owner with Brenda Sanchez