Ellen Lee grew up as an only child in a family that surrounded her with upscale culture in Detroit, yet she ended up in prison for several years. Ellen vulnerably shares her story of what happened in prison and after she got out of prison that will inspire you and help give you a greater vision for your own life. Find Ellen at www.AmeliaGraceCollections.com
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery
- E67 | Grow Your Income By Becoming A Greater Leader
- Homeless to Home Owner with Brenda Sanchez
- E66 | From The Brink Of Bankruptcy To A Bountiful Business
- E65 | Fear Not! Dump Those Hidden Fears Stopping You!