Ellen Lee grew up as an only child in a family that surrounded her with upscale culture in Detroit, yet she ended up in prison for several years. Ellen vulnerably shares her story of what happened in prison and after she got out of prison that will inspire you and help give you a greater vision for your own life. Find Ellen at www.AmeliaGraceCollections.com
- E71 | You Need to Master the Art of Authentic Business and Selling
- E70 | Do You Have Unknown Trauma Holding You Back?
- Starting Over from Welfare to now living in Well-Fare!
- E69 | Catch A Vision Going From Broke To Hope To Financial Success!
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery