Neece is the first generation of immigrants from the Philippines. She was a college student who became pregnant and ended up on Welfare. She then dropped out of school feeling very lost and alone. Neece learned “when the battle is the fiercest, that’s when the victory is even greater.” This episode will show how there is help to start over in ways you may not have thought to do. www.SingleMomsThatRock.com @SingleMomsThatRock
- E71 | You Need to Master the Art of Authentic Business and Selling
- E70 | Do You Have Unknown Trauma Holding You Back?
- Starting Over from Welfare to now living in Well-Fare!
- E69 | Catch A Vision Going From Broke To Hope To Financial Success!
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery