Dana went to college to become a dental hygienist because that’s what her grandma said she should do so she could have a job. She hated that and quit. That’s when she finally started making money doing what she enjoyed, and in “a man’s world.” This lead to her starting her own successful business she has today helping to equip leaders and organizations to grow, lead and succeed in the great way that she has done. You will love hearing all of the career and entrepreneurial steps she took along the way. www.RikerOpportunityInstitute.com
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery
- E67 | Grow Your Income By Becoming A Greater Leader
- Homeless to Home Owner with Brenda Sanchez
- E66 | From The Brink Of Bankruptcy To A Bountiful Business
- E65 | Fear Not! Dump Those Hidden Fears Stopping You!