Dana went to college to become a dental hygienist because that’s what her grandma said she should do so she could have a job. She hated that and quit. That’s when she finally started making money doing what she enjoyed, and in “a man’s world.” This lead to her starting her own successful business she has today helping to equip leaders and organizations to grow, lead and succeed in the great way that she has done. You will love hearing all of the career and entrepreneurial steps she took along the way. www.RikerOpportunityInstitute.com
- E71 | You Need to Master the Art of Authentic Business and Selling
- E70 | Do You Have Unknown Trauma Holding You Back?
- Starting Over from Welfare to now living in Well-Fare!
- E69 | Catch A Vision Going From Broke To Hope To Financial Success!
- E68 | Don’t Let Your Life’s Griefs, Disappointments or Failures Stop Your Financial Growth and Recovery